If we have a food program taking place the day you visit (such as a food truck, grilling event or other special food program), we ask that you please not bring in your own items (unless you have previously arranged it with us due to dietary concerns). If you have a special event you are celebrating and would like to bring in a cake/dessert to recognize it, please contact us in advance.
OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.
We are a smoke-free property. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
Friendly, non-aggressive dogs are permitted at the winery. We ask that you please follow the guidelines below if you bring your furry friend:
1. All dogs must be leashed and kept under control by their owner at all times.
2. All dog waste must be picked up and properly disposed of.
3. Be respectful of other visitors as not all people like/ and/or are comfortable around dogs.
4. If your dog is aggressive to other people or dogs, or is overstimulated by crowds of people, other dogs, music or loud noises, it may be best to keep them home.
5. Remember to bring any items to keep your dog comfortable (i.e. water dish, water, blanket, etc.)
6. Be cautious as grapes and wine can make your pet ill.
7. Owners/harborers or keepers are liable for the actions and behaviors of their dog while on premises.
We are a farm winery – part of agritourism. While we allow children, we are not a child-friendly property. We have potentially dangerous areas that exist on the property if children are not kept in close proximity of parents/guardians. Dangerous areas include, but are not limited to: nearby open water (stream and pond with no lifeguard present). We also have areas outdoors where we store equipment, stacked logs and firewood. We have multiple bridges and steep areas as well as wooded areas that are not maintained that have poison ivy. Please make sure to stay clear of these areas. The best place for families with children to enjoy the property is in the grassy areas near the covered porch of the winery.